E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial messages to customers. Emails are quickly becoming the preferred communication choice of many consumers.
However many people think email marketing is SPAM; we do not facilitate or condone SPAM as a marketing technique. Email marketing are systems that allow you to effectively and more cost efficiently communicate with your existing clients, prospects, employees, vendors, resellers, distributors and other identified groups through email.
Some of the uses of these tools include:
- Announcing new products or services to existing clients
- Advertising a time-sensitive sale to your current prospects
- Surveying your customers for feedback
- Providing usage tips about your products or service to users
- Branding your company through a regular e-Newsletter
Emails can be formatted to look like a printed piece. Clients can click right from an email to a product page and contact you 24 hours a day. Emails are downloaded quickly, have links directly to your web site, and are sent to many people at a time. The cost is extremely low and the message can be personalized to each recipient.